Children Memory Training Boardm Games Educational Gift For Toddlers
- Shopping List Travel Board Game for Kids Age/Role-Playing Educational Games for Families & Kids
- Imitate A Supermarket Shopping Scene. It's Family Game For Parent- Child Interaction & Friends
- It's a fun and memory board game for domestic use, 2-3 people could play together.
- It could encourage children's observational and memory skills through collect items.
- A variety of colorful cards and patterns, it is easy to attract children to play, and helps develop memory, improve attention, and stimulate children to remember new words
- As a perfect educational toy, good at exercise your children reagency and movement. This famliy game is perfect for your kids
- Durable design is easy to use. Cards feature colorful illustrations on themes
Develops Matching and Memory Skills
Older children can play more strategically by remembering where the cards from their list have been placed.
Encourages Observational Skills
Children will need a keen eye to spot where the different items on their shopping list are returned to if another player picks the card up.
Once the game is finished the cards from Shopping List can be used to start conversation with younger children about different types of food.
It could encourage children's observational and memory skills through collect items, the one who is faster wins.
We have two different scens of shopping in the supermarket and ordering in the restaurant, help children experience life and feel life.
Imitate the restaurant ordering scene,
A variety menus guide children how to balance nutrition and order food scientifically.
Enviromentally Friendly Materials , each piece around 2mm thick.
||20 task cards, 30 items, 3 game boards, 1 instruction paper
||9.45x 7.16 x1 inches
||Glossy Artpaper, white board paper, Greyboard
|Games Board Size
|| 8.66 x6.42 inches
||Children Educational Game Toys
||encourage children's observational and memory skills
How To Play
- Each player needs to choose one dinner plate and more menu cards.
- All 30 item cards are placed on the table, face down.
- Each player pick up one item card and turns it over.
- If the card matches one of the items in player's menu card, he/she could keeps the card and places it in his /her dinner plate.
- If the item on the card does not appear on their menu, it is placed face down back in the same place on the table.
- Whoever collects all the itmes on their shopping list first, wins!
Object of the game:
- To develop and improve children's abilities in recognition, memory and observation.
- It will also help expand children's vocabulary, as there is plenty of opportunities to talk about the items on the cards.
Packing & Delivery
Selling Units: Single Box
Single Package: 9.45x 7.16 x1 inches
Gross Weight: 13 ounces
Package Type: Carton Packing
Carton Pack: 20 box/ Carton
Carton Dimension: 15.3*11.2* 10.4 inches
Carton Weight: 11.5kg/Carton
Lead Time: 5-8 days
Pass Safety Testing Items:
U.S. ASTM F963-17:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Physical and mechanical tests
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Flammability test of materials other than textile materials
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on solube heavy elements test
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in non - surface coating
U.S. CFR Title 16 Part 1303 total Lead content
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108 (a) & (b) (3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition
of Children's Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EN71-1:2014+A 1:2018 for mechanical and physical properties
EN71-2:2011+A 1:2014 Flammability test
EN71-3:2019 on migration of certain elements and (EU)
2019/1922 amending 2009/48/EC (applies from 20 May 2021) for Aluminium migration
Cadmium Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 23 of the REACH Regulation (EU) No 1907/2006 and Amendment(EU)
No 552/2009, (EU) No 494/2011, (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) 2016/217
Phthalates Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 51&52 of the REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and
Amendment (EU) No 552/2009 and (EU) 2018/2005