Children Board Games DaDa's Friends Can You Guess Super Fun for Ages 4+
- DaDa's Friends -Can You Guess It?
- DaDa's Accessories- Can You Guess It?
It is a brain-burning game set for Parent-child Time or Play with Friends. Quick Interaction with questions and answers.
And it could test children's logical thinking and observation, suit for kids 3 Years up.
Players need to observe the characteristics of objects and express them accurately.
Use elimination to find the answer step by step.Both sides a form of a question and answer, try to lock the target with the fastest speed.
2 Titles of DaDa Panda's themed contests, one is to guess the animal name in 48 friends of DaDa, and another is to guess the accessory in 48 daily necessities of DaDa.
||48 cards, 1 game playing board, 2 erase pens, 2 duster cloth, 1 instruction book
||Glossy Artpaper, Greyboard, Greyback paper, White board paper, Corrugated board
|Games Board Size
||Clamshell Magnetic Flap Box
||Children Educational Game Toys
||practise Pen control, Hand-eye-brain coordination by repeated exercise
About the item and advantage:
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS - Ask up to 10 questions or more to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely. Whoever can guess the name of the animal in the other's hand faster then wins.
- STRATEGISE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY - Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to win.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE - One game set includes 48 cards, 1 game playing board, 2 erase pens, 2 duster cloth, 1 instruction book and a handy box to store it all. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS - Age appropriate content and game play that focus on building key skills in young learners.This game is for 2 Players.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99!
Packing & Delivery
Selling Units: Single Item
Single Package: 233x255x30mm
Gross Weight: 480gram
Package Type: Carton Packing
Carton Pack: 20 box/ Carton
Carton Dimension: 440x320x280mm
Carton Weight: 9.6kg/Carton
Pass Safety Testing Items:
U.S. ASTM F963-17:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Physical and mechanical tests
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Flammability test of materials other than textile materials
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on solube heavy elements test
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in non - surface coating
U.S. CFR Title 16 Part 1303 total Lead content
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108 (a) & (b) (3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition
of Children's Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EN71-1:2014+A 1:2018 for mechanical and physical properties
EN71-2:2011+A 1:2014 Flammability test
EN71-3:2019 on migration of certain elements and (EU)
2019/1922 amending 2009/48/EC (applies from 20 May 2021) for Aluminium migration
Cadmium Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 23 of the REACH Regulation (EU) No 1907/2006 and Amendment(EU)
No 552/2009, (EU) No 494/2011, (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) 2016/217
Phthalates Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 51&52 of the REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and
Amendment (EU) No 552/2009 and (EU) 2018/2005
Parent-Child Time, Play Fun With Friends- Unlock new skills:
How To Play?
Two players sit facing each other, then hold the Game Playing Board in half and stand it upright in the open box.
Take out half of animals cards and put them on the table, the cards have the same backside color as the playing board.
Each player pick up a animal card randomly and then put in front of yourself (please be careful not to be seen by other player)
Take turns to ask question about the characterization of animals and wait for opposing player's answer yes or no. Find the gold step by step
based on the information got.
Whoever can guess the name of the animal in opposing player's hand firstly, then wins.