Magnetic Puzzle Game Human body high quality Educational toys
Panda Junoirs Educational Games & Toys
- Panda Juniors have been making educational games and jigsaws for many years. The emphasis is on ‘learning made fun’, meaning parents can benefit from our trusted educational values whilst children will have so much fun they’ll want to play time and time again!
- We are passionate about producing high-quality products with minimal impact on our environment. All our games and jigsaws are made from recycled board and paper from sustainable sources. Sturdy, wipe-clean game and puzzle boards mean our products will stand the test of time against wear and tear and messy hands, ensuring they can be passed down through generations.
Educational Human Body Game - Anatomy, Organs, Skeleton, Muscles
- Cognitive Magnetic Puzzle: help kids to study body Parts, organs, muscles, skeleton function, promote hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, basic cognitive skills, problem-solving.
- Safe And High Quality: Human body puzzles made of high quality paper material and 100% non-toxic paints, round edges with no sharp, lightweight and harmless. Fully tested to the highest ASTM and CPSIA toy safety standards, safe for children to play.
- Good Parent-Child Interaction: Kids will love to assemble this human body puzzle again and again! This magnetic puzzle can hang on the wall, the kids can pretend to be a little teacher to share the body knowledge to parents, a happy family natural science class.
- Perfect Learning Toys Gift For Kids: Human body anatomy puzzle is a perfect Christmas and birthday gift for kids. This body puzzle with a beautiful box package and kids will love to assemble this body part puzzle and learn anatomy, memory, logical thinking, concentration, dexterity, and problem solving, promotes positive and confidence.
||48 Puzzles, 4 Cards, 1 Magnetic Board, 1 Box
||9 x 11.8 x1.57 inches
||Glossy Artpaper, Greyboard
|Board card size
||9.05 x11.8 inches
||Children Educational Game Toys
||Early learning at home. Help for parent-child interaction
- LEARN ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY - Body Magnet allows you to match magnetic puzzle pieces to four body systems: skeleton, skin, muscle and organs - and stick them to the magnetic poster. Select one of the 4 cards, then match the 48 magnets to copy the card.
- DEVELOP YOUR CHILDS DEXTERITY, HAND EYE COORDINATION, VISUAL DISCRIMINATION – Body Magnet is a STEM puzzle in languages. Hang the 10.2x16.3 inch poster to teach science class.
- GIVE YOUR CHILD SELF CONFIDENCE THROUGH PLAY - Only a child repeating the same movements over and over again, can improve their skills and find an inner self confidence that they will apply in many different skill sets for the rest of their lives.
- SPARK THE IMAGINATION THROUGH PLAY - We place a strong focus on child development - physical, social, creative and imaginative play are integral to our products.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN SAFETY STANDARDS WITH FOCUS ON CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY - Quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Panda Juniors. Our toys are traditional in concept but “contemporary European” in design.
Packing & Delivery
Selling Units: Single Set
Box Size: 9 x 11.8 x1.57 inches
Poster Board: 9.05 x11.8 inches
Gross Weight: 740gram
Package Type: Carton Packing
Carton Pack: 15 box/ Carton
Carton Dimension: 19.3 *11* 1.28 inches
Carton Weight: 15.5kg/Carton
Lead Time: 5-8 days
Pass Safety Testing Items:
U.S. ASTM F963-17:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Physical and mechanical tests
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Flammability test of materials other than textile materials
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on solube heavy elements test
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in non - surface coating
U.S. CFR Title 16 Part 1303 total Lead content
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108 (a) & (b) (3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition
of Children's Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EN71-1:2014+A 1:2018 for mechanical and physical properties
EN71-2:2011+A 1:2014 Flammability test
EN71-3:2019 on migration of certain elements and (EU)
2019/1922 amending 2009/48/EC (applies from 20 May 2021) for Aluminium migration
Cadmium Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 23 of the REACH Regulation (EU) No 1907/2006 and Amendment(EU)
No 552/2009, (EU) No 494/2011, (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) 2016/217
Phthalates Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 51&52 of the REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and
Amendment (EU) No 552/2009 and (EU) 2018/2005