Kids Doctors Set Case For Preschool Educational Toys For 3 Years Old Boys & Girls
Teach Multiple Teeth Care Tips From The Details Of Life:
Mummy: You really have beautiful and health teeth!
Dada: I do have good tips for protecting teeth to tell you. Below are steps, more details please check My Good Habit toy.
- Choose The Right Toothbrush
- Squeeze Toothpaste
- Bass Method
Panda Junoirs Educational Games & Toys
- Panda Juniors have been making educational games and jigsaws for many years. The emphasis is on ‘learning made fun’, meaning parents can benefit from our trusted educational values whilst children will have so much fun they’ll want to play time and time again!
- We are passionate about producing high-quality products with minimal impact on our environment. All our games and jigsaws are made from recycled board and paper from sustainable sources. Sturdy, wipe-clean game and puzzle boards mean our products will stand the test of time against wear and tear and messy hands, ensuring they can be passed down through generations.
- It's a early educational toys training good habits of the pre-school kids.
- The box includes 18 double sided printing cards, 1 tooth model, 1 playing toothbrush toys
- Kids can assemble the tooth model and practice the correct way to brush the tooth.
- This box is focus on protecting teeth and learn while playing
- It includes professional health tips as well as hands-on gadgets for practical exercises, such as the tooth moudle and toothbrush
- It helps to teach kids how to brush the teeth correctly.
- Multiple flash card teach to brush teeth step by step.
||1 box,18 cards,1 tooth model,1 toy toothbrush
||Glossy Artpaper, Greyboard
||Children Educational Game Toys
||Early learning at home. Help for parent-child interaction
|Place of Origin
Packing & Delivery
Selling Units: Single Item
Package Type: Carton Packing
Carton Pack: 20 box/ Carton
Carton Dimension: 405*345*280mm
Carton Weight: 9kg/Carton
Pass Safety Testing Items:
U.S. ASTM F963-17:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Physical and mechanical tests
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Flammability test of materials other than textile materials
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on solube heavy elements test
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in non - surface coating
U.S. CFR Title 16 Part 1303 total Lead content
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108 (a) & (b) (3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition
of Children's Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EN71-1:2014+A 1:2018 for mechanical and physical properties
EN71-2:2011+A 1:2014 Flammability test
EN71-3:2019 on migration of certain elements and (EU)
2019/1922 amending 2009/48/EC (applies from 20 May 2021) for Aluminium migration
Cadmium Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 23 of the REACH Regulation (EU) No 1907/2006 and Amendment(EU)
No 552/2009, (EU) No 494/2011, (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) 2016/217
Phthalates Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 51&52 of the REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and
Amendment (EU) No 552/2009 and (EU) 2018/2005
The toothbrush samples included in the set are for toys and teaching purposes only, and it's not recommended to be used directly for daily brushing.
Please use this product correctly under parental supervision.
Please dispose of the packaging materials in a timely manner. The packaging contains important information, please keep it for future use.