Merry Christmas DIY Reusable Sticker Book Album Improve Concentration
These sticker books have been packaged in a beautiful Christmas gift bag, you don’t need to worry about the product without gift packaging. After the children opened it, they will get a big surprise and joy. It's a good choice for Birthday /Christmas gifts age 3-7.
||4 Scenes Paper, 4 Sticker papers, Box
||Glossy Artpaper, Greyboard
||Children Educational Game Toys
||Stimulate children's creativity
Kids Travel Activity
- The static stickers can be reused, which perfect for passing the time during a road trip. It is also suitable for autism and this has been such a calming activity for 2 year old girls toys and up.
- Especially helps for longer periods of waiting at an appointment, church, or in the car.
Children's Favorite Gift
- The fun sticker books that kids must have! This is the top toys gifts for kids suitable for any situation, such as birthday gifts, holiday presents, daily toys.
- Moreover, learning is more fun with great preschool alphabet game gifts for 3 year old girls toys and up.It keep kids entertained for hours, and away from the electronic screen.
Durable & Reusable
- Featuring with static design, so you can remove these window clings anytime,won't leave glue marks on the surface.
- If your child is the type that puts things in their mouth, make sure you supervise at all times.
- Babies under 3 years old, please play under the supervision of families.
||with shrink wrap
Pass Safety Testing Items:
U.S. ASTM F963-17:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Physical and mechanical tests
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Flammability test of materials other than textile materials
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on solube heavy elements test
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in non - surface coating
U.S. CFR Title 16 Part 1303 total Lead content
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108 (a) & (b) (3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition
of Children's Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EN71-1:2014+A 1:2018 for mechanical and physical properties
EN71-2:2011+A 1:2014 Flammability test
EN71-3:2019 on migration of certain elements and (EU)
2019/1922 amending 2009/48/EC (applies from 20 May 2021) for Aluminium migration
Cadmium Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 23 of the REACH Regulation (EU) No 1907/2006 and Amendment(EU)
No 552/2009, (EU) No 494/2011, (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) 2016/217
Phthalates Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 51&52 of the REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and
Amendment (EU) No 552/2009 and (EU) 2018/2005