||1 Felt Display Board, 40 Double sided Cards, 177 Geometric Felt Pieces
||9.9 x 9.9 x1.96 inches
||Glossy Artpaper, white board paper, Greyboard Paper, Felt Fabric
|Box & Package
||Tray and Lid Box
||Children Educational Game Toys
||Encourage children's observational and memory skills
All About Felt Puzzle:
- Individually wrapped crafts for kids ages 3-8 years old. Easy, non-messy, wonderful- educational toys, develops hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and creative thinking
- It's great quality fun with kids when they have to be indoors. Anyone stuck in the house on a rainy day/cold winter with toddlers knows the importance of having craft box on hand to pass the time!
- This is an EXCELLENT "experience" gift for a child for birthday or holiday ideas that are inexpensive. It would be fun just to have these on hand for gifts and parties
- Perfect quiet time kids activities. It's great idea to grab 2-3 sets to go to have your girls and boys busy at restaurant/ on a trip or inane other public place
- When my brain is fried from work but I'd rather not park my kid in front of the TV so that I can decompress, this is a fun way to spend time with my little one
Packing & Delivery
Selling Units: Single Box
Package: 9.9 x 9.9 x1.96 inches
Gross Weight: 63 ounces
Package Type: Carton Packing
Carton Pack: 16 box/ Carton
Carton Dimension: 20.5 *20.5 * 8.7 inches
Carton Weight: 458 Ounce /Carton
Lead Time: 5-8 days
Pass Safety Testing Items:
U.S. ASTM F963-17:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Physical and mechanical tests
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on Flammability test of materials other than textile materials
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on solube heavy elements test
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. ASTM F963-17 on total Lead content in non - surface coating
U.S. CFR Title 16 Part 1303 total Lead content
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108 (a) & (b) (3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition
of Children's Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EN71-1:2014+A 1:2018 for mechanical and physical properties
EN71-2:2011+A 1:2014 Flammability test
EN71-3:2019 on migration of certain elements and (EU)
2019/1922 amending 2009/48/EC (applies from 20 May 2021) for Aluminium migration
Cadmium Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 23 of the REACH Regulation (EU) No 1907/2006 and Amendment(EU)
No 552/2009, (EU) No 494/2011, (EU) No 835/2012 and (EU) 2016/217
Phthalates Content Requirement in Annex XVII Entry 51&52 of the REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and
Amendment (EU) No 552/2009 and (EU) 2018/2005
Panda Junoirs Educational Games & Toys
Panda Juniors have been making educational games and jigsaws for many years.
The emphasis is on ‘learning made fun’, meaning parents can benefit from our trusted educational values whilst children will have so much fun they’ll want to play time and time again!
We are passionate about producing high-quality products with minimal impact on our environment.
All our games and jigsaws are made from recycled board and paper from sustainable sources. Sturdy, wipe-clean game and puzzle boards mean our products will stand the test of time against wear and tear and messy hands, ensuring they can be passed down through generations.